Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A little bit of everything

A special thanks to another awesome blog called forthemeaningoflife for posting a shout out about my blog. It was very appreciated. If you would like to check out his blog check on the side of mine for the link. Thanks again. - Joy


I was having a really bad day, and I just wanted to get home. I was trying to get onto the parkway, and someone cut me off! I was so angry and I just wanted to yell at them, but then I saw there license. It said HVFYTH, which means have faith. I saw this and just laughed. I was having a bad day, and just wanted to get home, and i didn't realize that all i needed was faith. Have Faith.
-Frienda


Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. -Martin Luther King Jr



If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. -Steve Bartkowski


Hope is like a road in the country; there wasn't ever a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence. -Lin Yutang


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Jeremiah 29:11


Life isn't a matter of milestones, but moments.

-Rose Kennedy




I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all. -Laura Ingalls Wilder




Kindness makes a fellow feel good, whether it’s being done to him or by him. -Frank A. Clark




This christmas season let's slow down. Take a breather and enjoy the holidays. Remeber "It's not about the journey, it's about the destination." - Nikki

No comments: