Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Live Life One Day at a Time."



" What we do not see,
what most of us never suspect of existing,
is the silent but irresistible power which comes
to the rescue of those who fight on
in the face of discouragement.
- Napoleon Hill "

When we are present in each moment, the past gently rolls up
behind us and the future slowly unravels before us.
- Rev Richard Levy


I gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which I must stop and look fear in the face...I say to myself, I’ve lived through this and can take the next thing that comes along. -Eleanor Roosevelt




Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. A joyful heart is the inevitable result of a heart burning with love. Mother Teresa



Eileen Caddy
Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.


As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person. Paul Shane Spear


The world steps aside to let any man pass if he knows where he is going. -David S. Jordan



Even dry and old, things can still be beautiful. - Gypsy


He who wants a rose must respect the thorn. -Persian Proverb

These words always make me feel better when I'm sad somethings over... "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened."
-Anonymous-
Sent in by Kaelyn

No comments: