Thursday, October 16, 2008

Post #2

Believe, Hope, Imagine, Create, Inspire, and Dream.



"No boy is worth crying over and the one who is won't make you cry."


"Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those for whom love still heals, even though they've been hurt before." Anonymous


"When the best and the brightest come together, the possibilities are endless."


Over You By Daughtry

I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over. I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.
I heard this song, and it motivated me to get over that person. I finally believed in myself that I could just forget about that person and go on with my life. For anyone else who experienced heart beak, you know this can take a long, long time. But, if you motivate yourself, eventually you'll be able to feel whole again. - Anonymous

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it. - William Durant

"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in this world.. Some are running, some are scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to get through the day.. others are just facing the truth, some are evil men that with war good, some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world. six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one." -Peyton, One Tree Hill


Unknown Title by Philip Vigil

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Theresa



Thank you to all who sent in inspiration. Please continue to be a part of the continuous circle of joyful inspiration. -Joy Pedrow

No comments: