Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Post #1

 INSPIRATION IS EVERYWHERE!

Smile and the world smiles back.
-Matt Wease



"You have to be able to laugh at yourself."
-Sarah Silverman


Tank Man by Jeff Widener

Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love and something to hope for.
-Joseph Addison


Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Let God light that will guide you.



A Few Moments
by Fion Lim

Sitting here staring at the computer screen,
moments shared flashing across,
bringing me to the past,
your face resurfaced in my mind.
Listening to soft instrumental music,
memories built swirling around,
tugging at my heart insistently,
your warmth and gentleness hugged me.
Pausing all my actions in mid motion,
images locked unfolding once more,
stirring bittersweet emotions,
your presence never left me.
Shuffling among the good memories,
open conversations stimulating my heart,
reaffirming my love for you once more,
your sincerity kissed my soul.
Smiling sweetly at no one,
visions created mingling happily,
filling me up with hopes and wishes,
your future links intricately with mine.



"As long as people can change, the world can change."
-
Two Weeks Notice

Myspace Inspiration Graphics Quotes


A Smile
by Author Unknown

Smiling is infectious,
You catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
And someone saw my grin,
When he smiled I realized,
I'd passed it on to him.
I thought about that smile,
Then realized its worth,
A single smile, just like mine,
Could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin,
Don't leave it undetected.
Let's start an epidemic quick,
And get the world infected.















If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
-William Arthur Ward

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is awesome!
what a great idea!