Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Inspiration =]



If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
William Arthur Ward



A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. ~Douglas Pagels

Don't Quit

When things go wrong
as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging
seems all uphill,
When the funds are low,
and the debts are high,
And you want to smile,
but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing
you down a bit...
Rest if you must,
but don't you quit.

Success is failure
turned inside out,
The silver tint of
the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell
how close you are,
It may be near
when it seems afar.

So, stick to the fight
when you're hardest hit...
It's when things go wrong
that you mustn't quit.

~Author unknown


Happiness: Jumping in the air with my best friends while singing our hearts out.

Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn.
-Miguel De Cervantes


The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

-Walter Bagehot


The past week was the official date of TWLOHA. It inspired me to see so many people write love on their arms. it showed me how many people out their truly care. - Anonymous



ok so my one friend told me this quote that he thought could help me with whatever i was going through. (best not to get into that right now.) ok so he told me that "god doesnt give us any feelings that we can not handle" hearing this really inspired me to get through each day no matter what was going on and no matter what god will help you through it. this is one of the motos that helps me with everything that i do so i hope it helps you out too!

and i think this is prob one of the coolest things that any of my friends have done keep up the good work
Corrie :)

Frank Warren, PostSecret
By Tim Dillion USA TODAY

This man has inspired me to finally make this blog after I had just pushed the idea to the back of my mind for months. He has showed me how much of an impact just once person can make on this world. - Joy

No comments: